Fresh Herb–Marinated Lamb Kebabs
By June 26, 2012Published:
- Yield: 6 Servings
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice Fresh
- 3 tablespoons fresh Mint Chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh Rosemary Chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh Oregano Chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh Thyme Chopped
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 1/2 pounds lamb cut into 2-inch pieces
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine all ingredients except lamb in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add lamb to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
- Remove lamb from bag; discard marinade. Thread lamb pieces evenly onto 12 (10-inch) skewers. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.