Cinnamon Sugar Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
By July 18, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
A sweet take on toasted pumpkin seeds with pumpkin pie spices.
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds cleaned and dried
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch cloves
- Preheat oven to 350º and a small baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the pumpkin seeds. Stir to coat completely. Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-14 minutes, or until seeds are crunchy. This will depend largely on the size of your seeds, so check them frequently.