Cumin Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
By July 18, 2012Published:
- Yield: 1 cup roasted pumpkin seeds
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
What is more perfect for a fall evening than a bowl of roasted pumpkin seeds? This adaptation brings a spicy tang to the old favorite.
- 1 cup fresh pumpkin seeds cleaned and dried
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- pinch Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º and a small baking sheet with parchment or foil.
- In a small bowl, combine all ingredients for the pumpkin seeds. Stir to coat completely. Spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-14 minutes, or until seeds are crunchy. This will depend largely on the size of your seeds, so check them frequently.