Cilantro Chickpea Salad with Chopped Dandelion Greens
By July 25, 2012Published:
- Yield: 2 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
Dandelion greens are a nutrient rich green with a sharp flavor.
- 1 can chickpeas (about 2 cups) drained and rinsed
- 3 stalks green garlic or 2 cloves cured garlic, minced
- handful dandelion greens cut into 1/4 inch ribbons
- 1/2 bunch (about 1/2 cup) fresh cilantro roughly chopped
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Put all ingredients in a mid-sized bowl with a generous helping of olive oil. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve chilled.
- This salad is also great served as a dip or spread on bread or crackers.