Parsley Garlic Pasta
By July 25, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
A completely delicious and easy pasta we all keep coming back to!
- 1 bunch fresh parsley large stems removed, chopped
- 4-5 heads green garlic minced
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 lb pasta cavatappi, gemelli, or orecchiette are best
- 1/2 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper
- As simple as can be: While cooking a box of pasta, wash the parsley and chop it into medium-small pieces. Mince the garlic.
- When the pasta is done, strain it and put the parsley, garlic, and a generous amount of olive oil in the bottom of the pot. With the heat off, stir to combine.
- Add the pasta back into the parsley and garlic and turn the heat to low. Stir quickly and warm for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Top with cheese.