Grilled Steak with Fresh Herbs
By July 26, 2012Published:
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
From Bon Appetit, September 2006.
- 1/4 cup shallots minced
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup fresh herbs such as parsley, tarragon, mint, bail, and cilantro
- 4 8 oz rib-eye or skirt steaks
- Whisk first 4 ingredients in medium bowl. Gradually whisk in 1/4 cup olive oil, then herbs.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Sprinkle steaks generously with salt and pepper; brush lightly with olive oil.
- Grill steaks until charred and cooked to desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium-rare rib-eye or 3 minutes per side for medium-rare skirt steak. Transfer steaks to platter; let rest 5 minutes. Spoon herb mixture over steaks; serve.