Grilled Tomatoes with Fresh Herbs and Lemon
By July 26, 2012Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
This great and easy recipe is from www.pipandebby.com
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespooon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano finely chopped
- Olive Oil
- salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, lemon, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Set aside.
- Heat the grill and, while it’s warming, slice the tomatoes into half-inch thick discs and lightly brush with olive oil. Place the tomatoes on the hot grill and cook for about four minutes. Flip and cook the other side for another four minutes.
- Drizzle herb-lemon mixture over the tomatoes and serve warm.