Cucumber Mint Agua Fresca
By July 31, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- 1 lb cucumbers cubed
- 6 cups water divided
- 1/4 cup Fresh Mint
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Garnish mint leaves and cucumber slices
- Combine cucumbers, 2 cups of water and chopped mint leaves into a blender.
- Blend until cucumbers are liquefied, and let blender sit for 5 minutes to allow mint leaves to steep.
- Strain puree into a 2 quart pitcher. Add remaining 4 cups of water, sugar, lime juice and ice. Stir to combine and taste, adding more sugar if needed.
- Portion agua fresca and ice into four glasses and garnish with mint leaves and cucumber slices. Serve immediately.
- Season: Summer