Greek-Style Penne with Fresh Tomatoes, Feta, and Dill
By August 7, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 20 mins
- 2 lbs tomatoes halved, seeded, and chopped
- 1 cup Scallions white and pale green parts only, chopped
- 7 ounces feta cheese crumbled
- 6 tablespoons fresh parsley chopped
- 1/4 cup dill chopped
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 lb penne pasta
- salt and pepper
- While cooking the pasta, combine all the veggies with the feta cheese and olive oil.
- When the pasta is finished cooking, drain and add the hot pasta to the tomato mixture. Toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper.