Strawberry Rosemary Agua Fresca
By August 7, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- 1 lb strawberries rinsed and halved
- 6 cups water divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh Rosemary chopped
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Lemon Juice
- garnish: rosemary sprigs
- garnish: strawberries
- Combine strawberries, 2 cups of water and chopped rosemary in a blender. Blend until completely liquid, and let blender sit for 5 minutes to allow rosemary to steep.
- Strain puree into a 2 quart pitcher. Add remaining 4 cups of water, sugar, lime juice and ice. Stir to combine and taste, adding more sugar if needed.
- Portion agua fresca and ice into four glasses and garnish with rosemary sprigs and strawberries. Serve immediately.
- Season: Summer