White Bean & Garlic Scape Dip
By August 7, 2012Published:
- Prep: 10 mins
Recipes from the New York Times.
- 1/3 cup garlic scapes
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/2 Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil more for dizzling
- In a food processor, mix garlic scapes with lemon juice, salt and pepper until finely chopped. Add cannellini beans and process to a rough purée.
- With motor running, slowly drizzle olive oil through feed tube and process until fairly smooth. Pulse in 2 or 3 tablespoons water, or more, until mixture is the consistency of a dip. Add more salt, pepper and/or lemon juice, if desired.
- Spread dip on a plate, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with more salt.