Minted Zucchini Fritters
By August 14, 2012Published:
- 2 cups Zucchini coarsely grated
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 oz feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2-3 tablespoons fresh mint chopped
- Place zucchini and salt in a colander or sieve over a bowl and allow to sit 30 minutes. Squeeze out liquid released.
- Beat eggs, add flour. Fold in zucchini, feta, and mint.
- Place spoonfuls on a heated non-stick griddle. Flatten with back of spatula and cook on both sides until golden brown.