Garlic Parmesan Green Beans
By August 23, 2012Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Recipe from http://www.asweetpeachef.com
- 1 lb fresh green beans stems removed
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Steam green beans until slightly tender, about 6-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes. Transfer steamed green beans to the melted butter and garlic. Toss to coat green beans evenly and continue to sautee for approximately 5 minutes over medium heat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle grated parmesan. Toss once again until parmesan is melted, approximately 1 minute.