Cranberry Lamb Chops
By September 10, 2012Published:
- 6-8 lamb chops
- 16 oz cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons spice brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- dash pepper
- Place lamb chops in slow cooker.
- Combine cranberry sauce, juice, sugar, and mustard until smooth, then pour over the chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours, until meat is tender.
- Remove the lamb and keep them warm. In a saucepan while you combine the corn starch and water until smooth. Gradually stir in cooking juices.
- Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add in salt and pepper and serve over chops.
- Season: Fall