Quick Goat Pizza
By September 10, 2012Published:
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 15 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
A simple and delicious chevon pizza. Chevon is a young goat.
- 1 pizza dough rolled and ready to bake
- 1 cup mozzarella grated
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1 lb ground goat
- 1/4 cup onions chopped
- 2 large mushrooms chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425. Dress the pizza dough with the sauce and cheese.
- Quickly brown the meat with the onions and mushrooms. Feel free to add in any other toppings you like: olives, peppers, tomatoes.
- When the meat is browned, spread the toppings over the cheese and sauce and bake the pizza for 15 minutes, or until the toppings are cooked and the crust is crispy.