Spicy Orange Chicken and Bok Choi
By September 10, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4
- Prep: 15 mins
- 6 ounces brown rice noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast. Cubed.
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 2 cups bok choi chopped
- 2 cups drained mandarin orange
- 1 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ground pepper and salt
- 1/4 cup Scallions chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped
- Cook noodles according to directions.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet and add chicken and garlic. Stir frequently and cook for 3 minutes, until chicken is golden brown.
- Add bok choi and continue cooking for 2 minutes.
- Add oranges, soy sauce, red pepper, black pepper, and salt to taste. Mix well and bring to a simmer. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add scallions and cilantro.
- Serve over brown rice noodles.