By October 4, 2012Published:
Recipe adapted from noonionplease.wordpress.com.
- 5-6 heads of kohlrabi cubed
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 small onions cubed, (optional)
- 1 bunch fresh parsley shredded
- 1 bunch fresh dill shredded
- 2 teaspoons winter savory
- pinch cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- walnut oil
- Sauté kohlrabi and garlic (and onions, if using) for several minutes. Add the stock, bring to boil, decrease the heat and cook for 10 min.
- Add the herbs and spices and cook on a small heat till kohlrabi is very soft. Blend the soup. Garnish with walnut oil and parsley.