Quick Asian Greens Stir-Fry
By October 4, 2012Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
Recipe from wishfulchef.com
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic roughly chopped
- 1-2 tablespoons ginger minced
- 6 cups Asian greens
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in water
- Over high heat add oil to a pan. Saute garlic and ginger for about a minute. Add greens and toss to coat evenly with oil, garlic and ginger. Stir in the oyster sauce and vegetable stock and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- To thicken the sauce stir in corn starch mixture. Serve immediately over steamed rice or with preferred dish.