Sesame Roasted Snap Peas
By October 11, 2012Published:
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 25 mins
Recipe from www.thekitchn.com
- 1 lb sugar snap peas
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 475° F
- Toss snap peas, sesame oil, and salt in a bowl. Spread in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and roast, turning halfway through, until snap peas are tender and lightly browned, about 10-15 minutes.
- Toss with sesame seeds and serve.