Snow Pea and Tomato Quiche
By October 11, 2012Published:
From Teresa Silva at cookingwithoutmeasure.blogspot.co.uk
- all-purpose flour
- pinch of sugar
- dash of Salt
- egg yolk
- snow peas
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- heavy cream
- Make the crust first: Cut the butter into the flour. Add the rest of the ingredients and lightly knead into a dough.
- Let the crust rest while you make the filling.
- Saute the garlic and shallots in the butter. Add the rest of the vegetables and lightly saute for less than a minute.
- Mix with the eggs, milk, cream, and cheese.
- Roll out the crust and press into dish. Pour filling into the crust.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes 350F while covered lightly with foil. Then uncover and bake until browned