Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips
By October 15, 2012Published:
Have you ever had a kale chip? If the answer is no, then try out this easy and delicious snack. This recipe is adapted from www.elanaspantry.com
- Thoroughly wash and dry the kale, removing any tough stems.
- Cut the kale into mid-sized pieces.
- Put kale, salt, olive oil, and vinegar in a bowl and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread the kale on one or two backing sheets so that the leaves are not overlapping.
- Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes, until the kale is crispy and dry.
- Season: Fall