Ginger Garlic Greens
By November 19, 2012Published:
- Yield: 4 Servings
These yummy greens, from www.healthygreenkitchen.com, would be great with roast pork or rice.
- 2-3 bunches baby bok choi rinsed, trimmed, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil or coconut oil
- 1-2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish (optional)
- Heat coconut oil over high heat in a large skillet or wok. Add the minced ginger and garlic and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the greens, and then the water, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Cook, stirring frequently, until the greens are wilted down and completely cooked through, about 6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sesame oil. Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top, if using, and serve immediately.