Strawberry Bruschetta on Goat Cheese Crostini
By June 7, 2013Published:
- Yield: 6 pieces
Recipe from dishinggourmet.blogspot.com
- 6 large strawberries diced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 8-10 large leaves of fresh basil finely chopped
- 6 1/4 inch thick slices baguette lightly toasted
- 4 oz goat cheese
- Prepare the bruschetta: Combine the strawberries, balsamic, sugar and basil in a small bowl. Let sit while preparing the crostini.
- To prepare the crostini: Lightly toast each piece of bread. Spread each toasted piece with a thin layer of goat cheese. Top each crostini with approximately one tablespoon of the bruschetta mixture. Enjoy!
- Season: Spring