Kohlrabi and Mâche Salad
By July 10, 2013Published:
- Yield: 8 Servings
- Prep: 20 mins
Recipe from epicurious.com
- 3 medium kohlrab
- 1/2 small red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons capers drained
- 4 cups lettuce mâche lettuce recommended
- Peel kohlrabi. Slice very thin with slicer and put in a bowl.
- Slice onion very thin with slicer, then rinse in a sieve and pat dry. Stir into kohlrabi.
- Stir together lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper, then stir in oil and capers. Pour over vegetables. Toss with mâche, then serve immediately.
- For a fun alternative: swap half the kohlrabi for raw snow peas!