Spinach & Ricotta Lasagna
By July 10, 2013Published:
Recipe from collectingmemoriess.blogspot.com
- 14 no-boil lasagna pasta
- 4 cups spinach packed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large or 2 small onions chopped
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2-1 small white bell sweet peppers chopped
- 60 grams parmesan cheese
- 2 cups pasta sauce
- 100 grams mozzarella
- 2 eggs
- 400 grams ricotta
- 1/3 teaspoon Salt
- Ground Black Pepper
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and bell pepper. Saute until softened and lightly golden. Add garlic and saute a little more. Turn off the heat and let cool a bit.
- In a large bowl, lightly beat the eggs. Add ricotta, spinach, half of parmesan and half of mozzarella cheese. Add salt and pepper. Mix until combined.
- Preheat oven to 350C and prepare a 23x23 square baking dish.
- Pour 1 cup of pasta sauce onto the bottom of your baking dish and coat it evenly. Place lasagna noodles on top. Spread some spinach mixture on top of them. Repeat these steps 3 times (except for the pasta sauce). Finally, spread the remaining pasta sauce onto the noodles and sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for additional 15-20 minutes. Let sit for about 15 minutes before serving.