Personal Eggplant Pizzas
By September 13, 2013Published:
A true summer delight from www.thecountrycontessa.com
- 1 large eggplant peeled
- 1 medium or 2 small tomatoes
- 1 red bell (or 2 smaller) sweet peppers
- 1 medium or 2 small onion
- 1 small zucchini
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 large bobli crust or 3 personal crusts, or any crust you like
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Oregano or fresh in the summer
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil or fresh in the summer
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Thyme or fresh in the summer
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
- Dice eggplant and next four ingredients into about 1/2 pieces.
- Saute in 1 tablespoon olive oil 10 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle with spices, salt and pepper. Layer onto crust and cover with cheese.
- Bake 425 degrees until golden, about 12 minutes or so.
- Season: Summer