Potato Fennel "Risotto"
By March 28, 2019Published:
- Yield: 4-6 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 20 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup fennel diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 cups potatoes peeled (optional) and diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Melt one tablespoon butter and olive oil in a large saucepan.
- Add fennel, onion and potato. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring every so often.
- Add white wine and stir.
- Add chicken stock, ½ cup at a time, stirring regularly.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in remaining butter and Parmesan. Adjust seasoning with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.