Chili Lime Sweet Corn Salad
By April 4, 2019Published:
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- 6 ears corn husk and silk removed
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon cilantro chopped
- 1/2 cup queso fresco crumbled
- Salt to taste
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil. Boil the corn for 3-5 minutes, then remove and allow to cool slightly so that they can be handled.
- Cut kernels off the cob into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, lime juice, chili powder, and chopped cilantro.
- Pour the chili lime mixture over the corn and mix to coat.
- Add the crumbled queso freso and stir. Season with salt to taste.
- Serve at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.