Cooperstown Farmers’ Market at a Glance
- Since 1991, sponsored by Otsego 2000
- Local market with all vendors within a 50 mile radius of Cooperstown
- All manner of produce, meats, poultry, eggs, milk, cheese, honey, maple syrup, jams, bread, baked goods, wine, and artisan craftwork
- Only heated, indoor market in the region, with 27 stalls
- Approximately 42,000 visits each year
- EBT/SNAP benefits and Cooperstown Food Pantry vouchers are accepted at the Market
- 30 live musical performances each year
Find out about other markets in Otsego County from Central New York Fresh.
Interested in joining a CSA next summer? Click here to learn about Cooperstown Farmers’ Market farms which have CSAs available this year!