Join us for a midwinter’s night of comfort food appreciation where local chefs use local cheeses to prepare gourmet grilled cheese sandwiches as well as seasonal soups and dessert. Local beer, wine, cider and live music round out this night of goodwill with all proceeds benefiting the Cooperstown Farmers’ Market in its 26th season of supporting our local food system!
Sandwich Creations by:
- Alex Webster, Alex’s Bistro
- Dana Leonard, Origins Café
- Kyle Morris, Council Rock Brewery
- Brian Wrubleski, Mel’s at 22
- Tim Searles, Doubleday Café
- Matt Grady, Stagecoach Coffee
Soups and Stews by:
- Firehouse Market
- Mark Loewenguth, B&B Ranch
- Peter Calhoun, The Otesaga Hotel
Live music by the band Tributary
Tickets are $25 per adult, $15 per child 6-12, and free for children under 6 years old. You may purchase tickets here, at the Cooperstown Farmers’ Market, or at the Otsego 2000 offices. Space is limited! The event will be held in the farmers’ market space at 101 Main St in Pioneer Alley. For more information call 607-547-6195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.